Friday evening will be our monthly club meeting. There was more interest than I
had anticipated in my KeyKlix article about online selling, so the topic this
month will be an expansion of that article. While the thrust will be on selling
ham equipment, the topics covered are applicable to selling almost anything
online. A rough outline of the talk will be:
* Introduction to Online Selling
* Motivations for selling and their affect on Selling Strategies
* Online venues for ham equipment (auctions, listservers, classifieds, etc.)
* Online Demonstration of various venues
* Knowledge = Profit - Intro to Marketing Research
- Will it sell?
- What are we looking for besides just pricing?
- How to succesfully search online
- Marketing Research Tools - HammerTap, A Professional Tool
* Demonstration of listing online
- Taking Photos
- Writing the Description
- Mechanics of Listing
* Getting Paid and Shipping
See you there!