AW: [Jukebox-list] Wurlitzer 1080

Stamann stamann at jukebox-world.de
Mon Feb 7 03:43:00 PST 2011

Hello Marco,

model 1080 uses the same mechanism like Wurlitzer 1015 and also the Lollipop tonearm. 1080A uses the same like 1100 - so Cobra tonearm - and the ID plate should say 1080A in this case.
Serial numbers for model 1080 start with 19xxxx and for 1080A with 21xxxx.
>From what I know there never was a 1080B. 1080C was a conversion kit actually and could be made both from 1080 and 1080A.

You might find some more info here: http://www.jukebox-world.de/Forum/Archiv/Wurlitzer/Wurlitzer1080.htm

Hildegard