[Jukebox-list] Re: Wurly 1650 arrives in MD

etreble7 etreble7 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 4 12:47:34 PST 2008

Hi JC
nice pics, don't you just love that photobucket!  We can all share our
adventures, lol  I think your pain is in better condition than mine on the
mech tray.  There is quite a bit of rust towards the front.  The good news
is.......it's not so noticeable when you look at it because it's so far
forward.

I was wondering about cleaning up the mech.....did I read somewhere you
could spray ammonia on all the working parts (gears contacts etc) but not
get the motor wet?  Then rinse with spraying clear water on it?

The mech is so dirty, the pinbank is on it's side, don't know if you can get
that wet either.  There are 3 motors on this, a large black one and 2
stacked to the right of that.  I don't think they can get wet and I could
wrap them in a plastic bag if I am just going to spray ammonia.  I am at a
standstill until I figure out how to clean that Mech on the sawhorses, LOL
Jackie