[Jukebox-list] Seeburg LS1 Spectra

Brierley, Adrian adrian.brierley at siemens.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 01:32:11 PDT 2001

Steve,

I don't know a lot about this model, but from your description it sounds
like the tormat unit is completely disconnected - it will never pick up any
selections in this state! Buying a service manual will be money well spent,
you will then see where all the plugs should be connected. For a full
description of the Tormat selection system, see Tony Miller's web site -

http://home.pacbell.net/fmillera/ <http://home.pacbell.net/fmillera/>

Regards,

Adrian.