[Jukebox-list] Rock-ola Regis/Tempo II parts

Pat2355 at aol.com Pat2355 at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 11:53:14 PDT 2001

Hi I still am looking for a serial number tag and that elusive reverba-sound
unit. I also now need a couple simple parts. I got a cancel/volume remote
control box w/the shielded cable. Unfortunately the last owner cut off the
proper ends to suit use with newer jukes. So I need the volume and cancel
plug ends that plug into the amp. If somebody wants to sell me the part that
mounts to the juke body that handles the volume and cancel w/all the wires
intact, then I'll be able to use those parts. Anyone parting out an older
Rock-ola ??? I am still hoping Chris will post those reverba-sound pics and
his firm price. Thanks Pat