[Jukebox-list] How do I unplug amp

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Wed Jul 18 08:08:33 PDT 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Barry R. wrote:

> At this time my Seeburg VL200 is not working but I
> like to have it lit up. Is there a tube/tubes I can
> take out so the power doesn't go thru the amp? I
> cannot find the power plug that powers JUST the amp
> either. Thanks for any help!!

Just unplug the lights from the selector chassis and plug them directly
into the interior female end of the power cord extension, leaving the
amp and selection receiver unplugged.  You'll need to use an external
switch, or unplug when not in use.

If the juke isn't working it probably isn't a good idea to have power
going to the amp and receiver at all, especially if they haven't been
rebuilt.

Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  jay at west.net
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323