[Jukebox-list] What re. changing RO 1478 plate to 1485Turntable rubber ???

Pat2355 at aol.com Pat2355 at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 13:00:58 PDT 2001

Hey Bruce,

You turkey(kidding) I guess I'll just have to be happy with my little used,
near mint condition stepper. I'd sure trade the 1755 stepper for a 1485 data
plate(kidding again) Seriously I've decided to use the card holder to hold a
business card with all the appropiate info on the juke. I.E. model no.,
serial no., year made, number produced, and of course Manufacturer. What else
would be more appropiate ??? I'd still be interested in any plates for sale
1478,1485,1495.1488 etc., but I have the best part(the rebuilt juke) and
time. Pat