[Jukebox-list] Seeburg 78RPM Library Unit advertisement

Jens Hultgren drjukebx at algonet.se
Tue Apr 3 11:09:54 PDT 2001

I have seen a few, and I believe they were a good seller for Seeburg.
Justus P. had several of them installed for his own entertainment: one
in his residence in Stockholm, another in his summer house on an island
off Stockholm (Varmdoe), and a third one in his yacht in Florida! I know
people who have seen these actual installments, but they're probably
history now...
		Jens