[Jukebox-list] Rockola mech.

James McClave Trollmasters at webtv.net
Mon Apr 2 16:45:07 PDT 2001

I think I may have located a mech for my  Rockola 1426. The guy that has
it doesnt know what model its out of . It is a 20- select  rockola mech
, and looks to be the right one. My question is: does anyone know for
sure how to tell? It is kind of an orange color , were the 1422 mechs
powder blue and 1426 mechs orange? I recall there was a subtle color
difference with the amps, etc. But mechs too? If it is a 1422 mech , not
a 1426, does anyone know if it would still mount in and work ok?
thanks, Jim

E-mail us at: trollmasters at webtv.net