[Jukebox-list] a question, a comment, & a tip.

BSA King bsaking at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:34:31 PDT 2001

well thanks - that ratchet assembly is one more thing to check out.
Presumably the scr or switch triggering increments this ratchet as well.

It sounds like Siskel & Eibert both give two thumbs down to my home fix on
contact edges. Turns out what I thought was solder is tin with better
properties. We'll see how this all works out now that it has been done.