[Jukebox-list] a question, a comment, & a tip.

BSA King bsaking at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:42:02 PDT 2001

1. Well - all righty then ...! onto the scan board it is then (assuming I
can find it).

2. "(Ok, so they are from the 60s.)" - now cheating now - that is a whole
separate thread!  :^)

3. For the most part, the male contacts on the board assemblies in this one
appeared to be copper, many of them were already overplated with solder
anyways during the board making process I suspect. They were pretty dismal
looking in spite of a good cleaning.