[Jukebox-list] Intro and Tempo II stepper question

Wilhelm Schroeder django at germanynet.de
Fri Jul 28 07:31:10 PDT 2000

Hello,
my name is Wilhelm Schroeder from Paderborn, Germany, and I am new to this list.  About two weeks ago I bought a \'dead\' Rock-Ola 1478 and at that time I had no idea how a jukebox works. After installing another gripper motor, taking the gripper mechanism apart for cleaning and fixing a relay contact it now selects and plays. Hurray :-)

I think the correct stepper for this Tempo II 120 is a 1738. I couldn\'t find one but got an offer for a 1748. To my knowledge this is the stepper for the 200 selection model. Can the 1748 stepper be used with a 120 selections Tempo II ?

Wilhelm