[Jukebox-list] Fwd:Jukes for sale

Don Kasbohm donkaz at lycos.com
Sun Jul 23 21:25:30 PDT 2000

Hi all.

I though someone here might be interested in these. I got this list for a dealer in Nevada. Email him directly as NVARCADE at aol.com if you would like more info. I know nothing about these machines and I have no affiliation with the seller, other than the fact that I recently purchased a Gottlieb Buccaneer from him.

Don

Don,
As your into jukes too, here is my list. Prices are not cast in concrete
Doug
This is a list of about 30 or so jukes that we must move out as we are
moving to larger facilities at the end of August. Most of these were machines
that we took in on trade over the past several years. We used to have a restoration operation but we no longer have the time to restore older
jukes.
We use Jack Rabbit Shipping that is out of Phoenix, AZ and travels about
800 miles from his hub. We are 40 miles S E of Reno, NV. We are motivated to
sell these machines in large quantities and we have the ability to deliver them
in our own company truck as well, ( up to 20 at a time )
I have made a quick list and will examine any machine you have interest in
with you over the phone. We will gladly pick up your representative from
the Reno Tahoe Int airport for the purpose of looking at the machine
inventory. Here is the list.