[Jukebox-list] Regis has several "stubborn" selctions.

Don Kasbohm donkaz at lycos.com
Thu Jul 20 16:59:34 PDT 2000

Jens and all,

Yes the pinbank was disassembled and thoroughly cleaned. At that same time, all the coils were tested and checked out ok. Which leads me to believe that that is not what's causing me grief.
This is a 120 select machine. Which big can are you referring to? I have the accumulator out and sitting on the desk in front of me right now. All I see are a couple resistors and two electromagnetic coils (Can't seem to find my manual for this machine right now.).

Don