[Jukebox-list] AMi I front bumper

Jens A. Hultgren drjukebx at algonet.se
Thu Jul 20 16:20:55 PDT 2000

The H model has the bumper, not the I.......but the steel piece you're
talking about is not easy to make nice, once rusted. Should be
rechromed, really, but I have never seen it done so I don't know how it
would look. Sometimes replating doesn't work well - for instance on your
machine the selector panel chrome pieces - they have a fine pattern that
will not stand any amount of grinding/polishing.
  Best is to find a nice original part. I have one, but to ship it...it
is also a beast to reassemble.

		Jens