[Jukebox-list] AMi I front bumper

Pelham West pelhamw at globalnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 03:50:30 PDT 2000

Don

That metal finish is very thin so don't polish it too much, particularly
with something like metal polish. If I remember ,you have to unbolt it from
inside the cabinet after removing or sliding back the mechanism. Please
don't spray it. Best option is to get it replated by someone good - it's
only money, nothing important.

Pelham