[Jukebox-list] Regis has several "stubborn" selctions.

Don Kasbohm donkaz at lycos.com
Wed Jul 19 03:25:12 PDT 2000

Could someone please tell me which capcitor in the accumulator on this machine is the one for the pulse converter? I have several of the selections on this machine that have became really stubbon (you gotta push the button 10-15 times on some of them to get the pins to pop out enough to play) and I'm suspecting that this cap is weak. Or might these pins have became sticky from not excercising this machine enough? Or both? FYI-The pinbank was overhauled around Xmas time last year.

Thanks in advance,

Don