[Jukebox-list] More R:s

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Jul 18 08:49:48 PDT 2000

I dunno Jens...the second one does look better than the first, even with
the non-stock grill cloth. It also is listed as restored and no apparent
flaws and there are four pictures. Many people would rather get a juke that
needs little if any work-the first would appeal to a collector or dealer,
the second appeals to a home customer. Prices seem in line as a result, and
not bad...

John :-#)#