[Jukebox-list] More R:s

Jens A. Hultgren drjukebx at algonet.se
Tue Jul 18 10:11:29 PDT 2000

Two fo them, going on ebay within 3 minutes of each other.
One is described as "very nice original"
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380010819

from dealer Frank Zygmunt in Chitown. Has the original cloth, FWICT.
Bidding is up to 1275.00, reserve met.

The other is from a private party, supposedly working older restoration,
described only as "nice".
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380021825

Bidding is at 2700.00, reserve not met.

So the "nice" machine costs twice as much as the "very nice". Now -
which one would you prefer to have?
I know for myself - but then I know how to work on them. However, buying
a "working" machine from an estate - how much work do you think it would
need to actually be  "restored". There's no telling - perhaps Frank's
machine is actually a better candidate?
	Jens