[Jukebox-list] Grille Cloth (was: Gorgeous "R")

Jens A. Hultgren drjukebx at algonet.se
Mon Jul 17 22:02:45 PDT 2000

I think you need to staple it to secure it. Plus using a good contact
glue, preferrably in a spray can (3M "High tack" seems to be the
choice). It is fairly easy if you use the gold cloth from Victory. I
once used a striped stretch gold cloth - it was totally impossible to
get the lines straight! So, no pattern is best.
		Jens