[Jukebox-list] Grille Cloth (was: Gorgeous "R")

Don Kasbohm donkaz at lycos.com
Mon Jul 17 19:01:41 PDT 2000

Hmmm, All I did on mine was spray the speaker grille down generously with 3M spray adhesive. I jammed the bottom part of the cloth down in behind the little metal strip behind the bottom of the fluted glass. Then I strecthed it out as tight as I could get it and stapled the top section in place with a staple gun. Then I rolled on it with a wallpaper roller for about a half hour or so and called it good enough!
It's been on there for a year now, hasn't started to come off yet....Knock on wood!

Don in MI