[Jukebox-list] Gorgeous "R"

BSA King bsaking at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 15:07:12 PDT 2000

Let me know what you use to secure the grill cloth.

I did one of my R's in a gold cloth, also from VG, and I used spray contact
cement to hold it. Now I find it is letting loose all over the place &
sagging. Looks like I have to yank the whole grill & the waterfalls & redo
it some day.

Any clues on how to go about this to get a nice job? What do you use to
secure it? Has anyone tried the bit about wetting first to pre-shrink the
cloth, or even starch (I think some radio restorers do that).

thanks.