[Jukebox-list] Gorgeous "R"

Dan Kramer deekay at sierratel.com
Mon Jul 17 13:41:35 PDT 2000

        ...and Jens wrote:

>Remember, it is 100J, not HF100J. J was the budget model for 1954-55.
>So, no side speakers.

        The R has two 8 inch side speakers (full range, no crossovers) and a 5
inch tweeter in the grille. The J has an 8 inch speaker above the woofers in
the grille, with a crossover for the high range.

>  Main difference is the grille, of course. The J has the advantage of
>being nearly indestructible, no matter how hard you kick it :)
>  It is a nice colourful jukebox. But the HF100R is the classic, not the
>J.

        And you can haul the J anywhere you want without grille damage.  : )
Mine has logged many miles.

                                                Dan Kramer
                                                Product Development Manager
                                                Nuby Interactive LLC