[Jukebox-list] Wierd tool needed

Dan Kramer deekay at sierratel.com
Sun Jul 16 15:44:02 PDT 2000

>On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, BSA King wrote:
>
>Don't have any "rum" 45s.  Jukebox people should stick to Margaritaville,
>scotch and soda, tequila sunrise, etc.
>
>Hmmm... can you fill a Seeburg with 50 records about drinks?

	Me first! Me first!!

	Now there's a challenge that's right up my alley! Note "for the
record": these selections below are all taken from my database, indicating
records I own, not ones I wish I owned...

AC/DC			Have A Drink On Me
Dwight Yoakam		This Drinkin' Will Kill Me
Hank Thompson		Hangover Tavern
Little Wally		In Heaven There Is No Beer
The Champs		Tequila
The Champs		Tequila Twist
Trini Triggs		Straight Tequila
Sammy Hagar		Mas Tequila
Johnny Cash		Drink To Me
Carl Perkins		Dixie Fried				10
J.P. Morgan		The Girl Who Loved Jack Daniels
Earl Conley		You Must Not Be Drinking Enough
Wanda Jackson		A Girl Don't Have To Drink To Have Fun
Elton John		Elderberry Wine
The Fireballs		Bottle Of Wine
Tommy James		Sweet Cherry Wine
Henry Mancini		Days Of Wine And Roses
Andy Williams		Days Of Wine And Roses
Nancy Sinatra		Summer Wine
Lawrence Welk		Bubbles In The Wine			20
Eric Burdon & War	Spill The Wine
Turk Murphy		Was I Drunk
Jimmy Buffett		Why Don't We Get Drunk & Screw
Dead Kennedys		Too Drunk To Fuck (Well, you guys asked for all of
'em!!)
Champion Jack Dupree	Drunk Again
Willie Nelson		Whiskey River
The Who			Whiskey Man
Hudson & Landry		Ajax Liquor Store
Johnny Russell		Rednecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer
Rod Steagall		Lone Star Beer And Bob Wills Music	30
Stray Cats		Lookin' Better Every Beer
Tom T. Hall		I Like Beer
The Blues Brothers	Hey Bartender
Laura Nyro		Sweet Blindness
Asleep At The Wheel	House Of Blue Lights
Johnny Bond		Ten Little Bottles
George Jones		White Lightning
Johnny Wright		Ode To A Country Bar
Red Sovine		Juke Joint Johnny
Red Sovine		No Thanks Bartender			40
Jerry Reed		(I'm Just A) Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar
Grandpa Jones		Mountain Dew
Wanda Jackson		Let's Have A Party
The Four Jokers		Transfusion
Nervous Norvus		Transfusion
Billy Brown		Did We Have A Party
The Doors		Roadhouse Blues
Ray Charles		Let's Go Get Stoned
The Wailers		Tall Cool One
Neil Diamond		Cracklin' Rosie				50!

...and to wrap it up, yes I do have a coupla "rum songs"!

Harry Belafonte		Will His Love Be Like His Rum?
The Andrew Sisters	Rum And Coca Cola

There are more, but...

	...I'll add another thirty after my database is more complete, and
my DS 160 is going...

                                                        Dan Kramer

                                                        DK Enterprises
							Video Game Hardware
Design
							Vintage Pinballs,
Juke Boxes & Arcade Games

Oakhurst, California, USA: Gateway to Yosemite