[Jukebox-list] Wierd tool needed

BSA King bsaking at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:09:22 PDT 2000

Dave -

I can certainly identify with that, we have very few days that are decent
here ourselves. It has been nothing but rain here in southern Ontario
(Canada) this year - a really poor summer so far. Lat year was great with a
lot of 80 degree nights. This year daytime highs have been like 20 degrees
C. Today it is a blistering(?) 25 - they were predicting rain (yet again)
and thunderstorms, but it has not happened so far. Wierd thing is the
farmer's almanac is still calling for a hot & dry summer - when guys!?

I had the fireplace on a night a few weeks ago - been really bizarre, so you
are not alone there.

As for wages - I think  Canada is basically a third world country - wages
are lower, taxes are (much) higher - like really much higher than the US.
The quality of living is not what the US has. When I visit the US, I feel
like when we used to visit Dominican Republic, or other places. We have an
extremely low dollar and the standard of living is not there. Can't comment
on the UK though in that regard.

BTB, I am on vacations - I don't usually spend my life by the pool... except
when I talk to Bob!