[Jukebox-list] Wierd tool needed

BSA King bsaking at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:49:21 PDT 2000

Ah - Bob - part of my day time job is technology assessment. The technology
must be tested in 'real life' conditions, under adverse circumstances (geez
- does that sound official enough - and this is adverse...!).  If I had to
by this stuff on my own I would be using two cans and a piece of wire!

The rum is good quality though (maybe too good ...) - brought thru the duty
free on the way back from Mrytle Beach - great place if you like mini-putt
and have a 7 year old in tow - no jukes though!

And - it is the butler's day off, so he is by poolside (doing what he does
best - absolutely nothing!) since the son is at day camp .... (quand le chat
est parti - les sourcis dancent ...)

Unfortunately the Beemer is at the St. Martin's residence - I had to get rid
of it because it ran out of gas and needed the tire pressure checked anyhow.

Good to hear from you again. And - I'm still having problems seeing that
screen!!!!

Bruce in Canada (sometimes BRRRRR! - but not today)