[Jukebox-list] Wierd tool needed

Bob bobfav at home.com
Fri Jul 14 13:09:33 PDT 2000

Gentlemen

Bruce a.k.a. BSA king - I think is holding back a little.   He tells us how
he "can't yet afford this or that"  but he is by the pool communication on a
wirelss LAN.  I suggest that this newsgroup include Bruce in the "top tier"
pricing category from now on!

Bruce - is your butler shining up the Bimmer today?

:-)

Bob in RI, slaving away at work, just checking e-mail during break.