[Jukebox-list] Wierd tool needed

BSA King bsaking at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 11:27:31 PDT 2000

I may have posed this question before, but if I did, I never got a 
satisfactory answer for it.

I ferreted around & got a couple of sets of old drive-in speakers that I am 
going to buff & mount on some 50's colored poles & use them for extension 
speakers (after I replace them with best quality speakers) for a juke in the 
gazebo (probably an SE-100 - plain Jane, but nice little Seeburg box, BTB) 
beside the pool.

Problem is, these guys have a wierd screw with about 20 (more or less - I'm 
sure they are a 'standard' - of some sort) little star points on it (capiche 
- sort of like a 20 point Torx head screw).

I could drill them with a bit of effort, probably mess things up, but prefer 
to get the proper tool.

Anyone know where to get it & what it might called?

(Slow day by the pool , drinking rum, vacations). BTW, these wirless Lans 
are great, but you can't see laptop screens worth beans in the sunshine - or 
maybe it's the rum?   :^))


Bruce in Canada, AKA BSAKing
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

More information about the Jukebox-list mailing list