[Jukebox-list] Trashcan & Pla-Boy

Jens A. Hultgren drjukebx at algonet.se
Thu Jul 13 16:17:01 PDT 2000

Seller obviously doesn't know his jukes too well.
Or he would know that the wireless setup with the Playboy and the
wireless wallspeaker (with built-in amplifier) are much more interesting
than the jukebox.
  Since the jukebox is dark, but apparently a 148 (seller lists it as a
148M model, so he must've looked at the ID plate), that is quite
unusual. Since all 1948 models are supposed to be blond.
  It does have the fluted dome of all later Trashcans.
  Bidding is up to 5100.00 with 5 hours to go. But reserve not met....
			jens