[Jukebox-list] mm-3 wiring

Jens A. Hultgren drjukebx at algonet.se
Thu Jul 13 15:46:56 PDT 2000

John, what are the 278 and 478 for?
I once bought a whole set of jukin keys from Home Arcade - there's a
dozen keys on the AMI/Rowe chain, but so far I have only found use for 3
of them.
 One was missing, the Ri-330 that works on H and I models.
 I have used the C440 on all J-K-Lyric-Continentals. Now I know it was
used up until MM5, thanks.
		Jens (trying to make lists of everything)