[Jukebox-list] Trashcan & Pla-Boy

Bob Ellingson bobhsc at halted.com
Tue Jul 11 23:09:21 PDT 2000

At 07:23 PM 7/11/00 PDT, you wrote:
>Seems awfully quiet here lately. I ran across this Seeburg Trashcan with a
>Pla-boy unit on e-bay. Interesting piece(s)! Thought others might like to
>see it (not affiliated in any way with seller.)
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373834536

Yeah, I saw that too, and was going to mention it.  I was mislead at first,
since the title said nothing about the stroller unit, and I was rather
astounded at the asking price (opening bid at $3400, if I recall) for a
Trashcan.  It's the first one of those units I've ever seen offered, but I
haven't been in jukes that long.      --Bob
Bob Ellingson    				     bobhsc at halted.com
Halted Specialties Co., Inc.  			 http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St.    				        (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051  USA  		    FAX (408) 732-6428