[Jukebox-list] mm-3 wiring

Joe Alberti jalberti at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 10 08:51:09 PDT 2000

Well,  I picked up the MM-3 on Saturday, and the line cord won't be a
problem.  It doesn't have one.  It has a three prong jack on the back to
plug one in.  Looks like a standard three wire extension cord will work.
Next question,  does anyone know where I might find a cabinet key and/or a
coin box door for this machine?  It doesn't have either.

I'm kind of anxious to open this up and get started.  This is my first
Rowe/AMI box.  All I've ever had before were Seeburgs.

Thanks.

Joe