[Jukebox-list] Rowe-AMi jukeboxes

Joe Alberti jalberti at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 29 15:22:36 PST 2000

Hi all.

I'm fairly new to jukebox collecting and currently have two Seeburg
machines.  My goal (limited only by space)  is to have one machine from each
of the major manufacturers.  I'm about Seeburged out, and am now looking at
a Rowe-AMi machine.  From looking at pictures, I see that the Rowe and
Rockola machines seem to have very similar changer mechs.  How do they keep
the records from falling out when the magazine spins?  I'm used to the
Select-O-Matic mechanism.  I've had my one machine for almost 15 years, and
have only had to oil it occasionally. It has been super reliable  How are
the Rockola/Rowe/Wurlitzer mechs in comparison?